httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Counting of I/O bytes
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:10:25 GMT
Quoting Brian Pane <brian.pane@cnet.com>:

> I think you could achieve this result by appending a bucket of type
> apr_bucket_flush to the output brigade.  I think that would be a
> reasonable workaround for 2.0.

Cool, thanks. This should be easy - I can simply do it in mod_logio's output
filter, which will run before the core_output_filter for sure. The whole thing
becomes sequential, although probably a bit slower...

I'll let you know when the patch is ready. I'll be going for the patch in which
there is an MMN bump and mod_logio keeps it's filters, but with the changed
logic of logio_output_filter, which inserts the flush bucket at the end of the
brigade.

Bojan