httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Counting of I/O bytes
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 05:09:38 GMT
I have submitted the patch along those lines a few days back, which also
includes an MMN bump. In the light of the latest discussions on the list, it
seems that a patch like that is not being looked at favourably by many people :-(

Do you want me to rework that patch so it uses a privata data structure (to
avoid MMN bump) rather then two new fields in conn_rec? Or is the quality of the
patch unacceptable in general?

Just to refresh everyone's memory, this is about the incorrect number of output
bytes reported by mod_logio through %O. It does not include the incorrect number
of bytes reported in r->bytes_sent, which is a completely separate issue.

Any ideas welcome...

Bojan