httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean-Jacques Clar" <JJC...@novell.com>
Subject Re: memory leak in apr_buck_alloc...
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:43:05 GMT
In NetWare we have an application called Monitor where we could
tract the allocated memory for each loaded module:
APRLIB is always climbing,
APACHE2, MOD_CACHE and MEM_CACHE are stable.

I am just using a clock and Monitor.

JJ
>>> rederpj@remulak.net 09/12/02 12:36PM >>>
What are you using to determine the amount of leaked memory?

--
Paul J. Reder
"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of