httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: no doc for MaxMemFree or AddOutputFilterByType
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:57:19 GMT
"Sander Striker" <striker@apache.org> writes:

> > Does anybody have a short description for MaxMemFree?
>
> Sure, I should have documented it in the first place, but hey...
>
> MaxMemFree sets the maximum number of free Kbytes that the main
> allocator is allowed to hold without calling free().  When not
> set, or set to 0, the threshold will be set to unlimited.

Thanks.  I have a docs patch at

  http://www.apache.org/~trawick/docs-patch

which I expect to eventually commit.  I was a bit alarmed at the scope
of the changes to the generated html so I intend to get somebody on
the docs list to review it first (assuming I ever get subscribed :) ).

The patch doesn't update the Japanese version of mpm_common.xml.  I
started to put in the English description of MaxMemFree as a
placeholder but I wasn't sure what that sort of havoc that would
create.

Have fun,

Jeff

--