httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: El-Kabong -- HTML Parser
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:23:16 GMT
On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Can we settle down? A donation of code was being offered, and there was
> discussion within the ASF about it, but the status of those discussions
> weren't being folded back to the donator.
>
> Before we veer off on yet another tangent, can we address the core
> issue? Should the ASF accept the code donation? I believe Greg has
> done a review of said code.

This has been decided already.  It was discussed in the APR PMC, and we
decided to accept the code.  We even decided where to put it.  I
personally disagree with the decision, but it was made by a majority of
the voters, so I will stand by it.  The code has been accepted by the APR
PMC, and it is going into apr-util/html (I believe).

Ryan

550 Jean St
Oakland CA 94610