httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Subject Re: New FAQ, WAS: RE: Desire for 2.1 was Re: mod_custom_log exits too late?
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:31:42 GMT

On 17 Sep 2002, Bojan Smojver wrote:

> Under which category do I put this FAQ? The only category (for now)
> seems to be Support, and this is not a support issue... General?

The 2.0 FAQ is not really a live beast.  If you'd like to add a category
for this ("Modules", or "Starting Apache", or ?) go ahead.  The
other option is to add it to the 1.3 FAQ.  1.3 has the same issues; it
just so happens that the MMN hasn't changed in a while.

The 2.0 glossary could also use an entry for MMN.

View raw message