httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject Tagged the tree
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:53:35 GMT
Hi,

I've tagged the tree once more.  Please review this list of patches
I included in the STRIKER_2_0_41_PRE3 tag.  If any of these raises
concern please let me know so I can reconsider prior to the final
2.0.41 tag later today.

Thanks,

Sander

* CHANGES
* docs/STATUS

* docs/conf/httpd-std.conf.in
* docs/conf/httpd-win.conf
  erikabele
    Fixed an invalid URL to the docs of the lockfile directive.

    BUG#: 12660, Submitted by: Thomas Bader <thomasb+apache.org-bugs@trash.net>

* docs/manual/index.html.en
  rbowen
    This patch makes this page validate as correct xhtml.
    Obtained from: Post on slashdot -
    http://apache.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=39420&tid=148&mode=thread&pid=4210241#4210350

    Submitted by: ThatDamnMurphyGuy (chris.laco at threetech.com), via slashdot

* docs/manual/install.html.en
* docs/manual/install.xml
  kess
    update perl version info

* docs/manual/urlmapping.html.en
* docs/manual/urlmapping.xml
  erikabele
    Fixed the fix before :-) Thanks to Andre.

  erikabele
    link typo.

    Submitted by: Hiroaki Kawai <hawk@bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>

* docs/manual/howto/cgi.html.en
* docs/manual/howto/cgi.xml
  rbowen
    Conversion of cgi.html to xml

* docs/manual/howto/ssi.html.en
  rbowen
    Get rid of my email address in yet another document.

* docs/manual/howto/ssi.html.en
* docs/manual/howto/ssi.xml
  rbowen
    Conversion of ssi.html to xml

* docs/manual/mod/allmodules.xml.ja
  yoshiki
    Update Japanese translation.

* docs/manual/mod/directives.html.en
  nd
    mention default value of IndexOrderDefault
    transform update: directives.html.en

  trawick
    Add English doc for MaxMemFree
    Obtained from: Sander Striker

* docs/manual/mod/directives.html.ja.jis
* docs/manual/mod/index.html.ja.jis
  yoshiki
    Update transformations.

* docs/manual/mod/mod_alias.html.en
* docs/manual/mod/mod_alias.xml
  nd
    fix broken links to container directives

* docs/manual/mod/mod_autoindex.html.en
* docs/manual/mod/mod_autoindex.xml
  nd
    mention default value of IndexOrderDefault
    transform update: directives.html.en

  nd
    fix links to the options directive.
    (hope to) clarify, when parameters have to be quoted
    for the AddAlt* directives

    (please correct my English if neccessary :)

  nd
    request query example goes XHTML

* docs/manual/mod/mod_mime.html.en
* docs/manual/mod/mod_mime.xml
  yoshiki
    Typo.

* docs/manual/mod/mod_rewrite.html.en
* docs/manual/mod/mod_rewrite.xml
  nd
    - fix a typo
    - mention the Allowoverride FileInfo in RewriteOptions' synopsis
    - mention also, that pcre is used now (RewriteCond, RewriteRule)
      and set a link to perldoc.com (`perldoc perlre`)
    - add compatibility note for the cookie-flag (RewriteRule)
    - add RewriteMap dbm type choice compatibility note

* docs/manual/mod/mpm_common.html.en
* docs/manual/mod/mpm_common.xml
* docs/manual/mod/mpm_netware.html.en
* docs/manual/mod/mpm_netware.xml
* docs/manual/mod/prefork.html.en
* docs/manual/mod/prefork.xml
* docs/manual/mod/worker.html.en
* docs/manual/mod/worker.xml
  trawick
    Add English doc for MaxMemFree
    Obtained from: Sander Striker

* docs/manual/platform/netware.html.en
* docs/manual/platform/netware.xml
* docs/manual/platform/perf-hp.html.en
* docs/manual/platform/perf-hp.xml
  nd
    new XML

    Submitted by: Tim Gerundt <tim@gerundt.de>

* docs/manual/style/xsl/directiveindex.xsl
  nd
    insert some linebreaks for better diffs ;-)

    proposed by: Joshua Slive

* httpd-2.0/include/http_log.h
* server/core.c
* log.c
  wrowe
    Modify ap_open_logs (an internal function) to follow the hook open_logs
    argument schema so it can be directly invoked by the hook handler.  Also
    clean up the open_logs processing to return an error rather than simply
    exit()ing.

* modules/experimental/cache_storage.c
  rederpj
    mod_cache: cache_storage.c. Add the hostname and any request
    args to the key generated for caching. This provides a unique
    key for each virtual host and for each request with unique
    args. [Paul J. Reder, args code provided by Kris Verbeeck]

* modules/experimental/mod_cache.c
  stoddard
    Do not cache responses to GET requests with query
    URLs if the origin server does not explicitly provide an
    Expires header on the response (RFC 2616 Section 13.9)

    Submitted by:	Kris Verbeeck <krisv@be.ubizen.com>
    Reviewed by:	Bill Stoddard

* modules/experimental/mod_disk_cache.c
  brianp
    Remove the setting of the status line from the cache in mod_disk_cache,
    because this was causing 200s to be sent on responses that were really
    304s

    Submitted by: Kris Verbeeck <Kris.Verbeeck@ubizen.com>
    Reviewed by:   Brian Pane

* modules/filters/config.m4
* modules/filters/mod_include.c
* modules/ssl/mod_ssl.c
* modules/ssl/ssl_expr_parse.y
* modules/ssl/ssl_util_ssl.c
  jerenkrantz
    Remove warnings seen with Sun's Forte compiler.

* modules/loggers/mod_log_config.c
  wrowe
    Revisit the code that Ian and I discussed on list.  Actually pre-flight
    the access logs so that failure conditions are noted earlier, and return
    out of the code using the != OK convention from ap_hook_open_logs.

* server/config.c
  ianh
    Add support for using fnmatch patterns in the final path segment of an
    Include statement (eg.. include /foo/bar/*.conf).
    and remove the noise on stderr during config dir processing.

    Submitted by:	Joe Orton <jorton@redhat.com>
    Reviewed by:	Ian Holsman, Brian Pane

* server/core.c
  jerenkrantz
    Allow AddOutputFilterByType to take in multiple filters.

  wrowe
    Modify ap_open_logs (an internal function) to follow the hook open_logs
    argument schema so it can be directly invoked by the hook handler.  Also
    clean up the open_logs processing to return an error rather than simply
    exit()ing.

* srclib/apr/CHANGES
* srclib/apr/STATUS

* srclib/apr/libaprnw.mcp.zip
  bnicholes
    Added apu_version.c to the NetWare build project

* srclib/apr/dso/unix/dso.c
  jerenkrantz
    When encountering a link error when loading a DSO on Darwin, print the error.

* srclib/apr/include/apr_atomic.h
  jim
    Ugg! It does not appear that we have ever been disabling "native"
    atomics on Solaris. Change that logic so that now APR_FORCE_ATOMIC_GENERIC
    matters :)

* srclib/apr/include/apr_version.h
  jerenkrantz
    Move to 0.9.2-dev

  jerenkrantz
    Bump apr_version.h for 0.9.1 release

* srclib/apr/misc/unix/rand.c
  trawick
    PR:
    Fix a broken check for a failure to read from the random device file.

    PR:             12615
    Submitted by:	tenthumbs@cybernex.net

* srclib/apr/misc/win32/start.c
  wrowe
    Kill a small and mostly insignificant leak.

* srclib/apr/network_io/unix/sendrecv.c
  jerenkrantz
    Silence preprocessor warning

* srclib/apr/passwd/apr_getpass.c
  wrowe
    Improve the getpass() situation on win32.  Respect BS/DEL/left-arrows
    and generally clean up this feature.

* srclib/apr-util/CHANGES
* srclib/apr-util/STATUS

* srclib/apr-util/NWGNUmakefile
  bnicholes
    Added two missing files to the NetWare build of apr-util

* srclib/apr-util/configure.in
  dreid
    Correct the build breakage that had crept in when we added version numbers
    to the library names and start using apr-config as that's what it's for
    after all :)

* srclib/apr-util/include/apu_version.h
  jerenkrantz
    Move to 0.9.2-dev

* srclib/apr-util/include/apu.hw
  [tagged rev 1.10]

* support/htpasswd.c
  brianp
    truncate existing file if "-c" is used

  wrowe
    Move another non-exists test into the non-existing tests block, and
    clean up the comments a bit more.

  brianp
    More code cleanup: added some error checks and removed unused functions

  brianp
    remove single-byte file reads

  brianp
    cleaned up the file access checking

  wrowe
    1. Eliminate perror(), it's not portable.

    2. Restructure bit tests, ! is a logical, not a bitwise negation.

    3. Clean up just a bit of other ! syntax fooness and excess parens.

  bnicholes
    Avoid a compiler error on NetWare

    Submitted by: Jean-Jacques Clar (jjclar@novell.com)