httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <madhusudan_mathiha...@hp.com>
Subject RE: compatibility with C++ modules
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2002 18:44:00 GMT
For those interested,

on HP-UX, to get a program written in "C" to recognize C++ objects, the
c-program has to be linked with :

ON IA64 : -lCsup -lunwind

ON PA-RISC : cpprt0_stub.o, -lcl

--------------------------------
$ cat cpprt0_stub.s
        .code
; stubs for static constructors in a.out
        .export __StaticCtorTable_Start,data
        .export __StaticCtorTable_End,data
__StaticCtorTable_Start
__StaticCtorTable_End

        .data
; stubs for static constructors in a.out, compiled with +z/+Z
        .export __ZStaticCtorTable_Start,data
        .export __ZStaticCtorTable_End,data
__ZStaticCtorTable_Start
__ZStaticCtorTable_End