httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Thread safety issues
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:07:44 GMT
At 10:58 AM 9/10/2002, Cyrille Artho wrote:
>Hi,
>as someone who works on multi-threaded problems, but not Apache,
>I ran into your page at
>http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/developer/thread_safety.html
>
>I strongly suggest to revise it, because it lacks depth.

Please, edit the .html however you see fit, and offer it back with a diff -u3
against the original to call out your additions :-)

Nothing happens in the Apache project without contributors.  thread_saftey
is a very new document that can definately use more illustrations and
explanations for users that haven't fought with thread safety issues before.

Bill