httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Van Biesen <peter.vanbie...@vlafo.be>
Subject Re: Showstoppers on 2.0.41
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:31:02 GMT
There was still a memory leak when downloading large files, but only
when proxy chaining. I haven't tested the latest release yet as my boss
wants me to do other things, but I'll do it as soon as I can. Anyway,
this problem, if it were not to be fixed, should not stop the release of
2.0.41, as it only occurs with files larger than 70 Mb and when
proxychaining.

Peter.