httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jess M. Holle" <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Vote: mod_jk connector in /experimental
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 14:51:20 GMT
It would be nicest of all to have builds of each version of the core for
each platform -- and pluggable binaries of all the extra modules for
each version/platform as well. This could be cranked out by automated
scripts as a release criteria/requirement, i.e. it's not a release until
everything builds on all platforms with the automated scripts (and
ideally passes some basic tests on all of them too).

That way folk could piece together just what they want without having to
be Apache build gurus.

--
Jess Holle