httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Van Biesen <peter.vanbie...@vlafo.be>
Subject Re: Vote: mod_jk connector in /experimental
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 13:10:50 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:
> There is no need to take that personal. You should post that question to
> the tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org first. No one is pushing you out, and
> all your ideas and thoughts will be highly appreciated.
OK

> Second, if you are asking for a vote then IMO there should be some sort
> of discussion prior to that?
I don't remember a discussion prior to the vote of putting mod_auth_ldap
into the core, but I can be mistaken ... Anyway, shouldn't I have a
discussion prior to a vote on tomcat-dev then too ? No discussion, no
vote, no vote, no discussion ?

Let's leave it at no vote, no vote ;-)

> Read the:
> http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Especially the "dealing with rudeness" part ... ;-)

> MT.
Peter.