httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "John K. Sterling" <j...@sterls.com>
Subject Re: Vote: mod_jk connector in /experimental
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 14:32:43 GMT

As I stated, many people expressed interest in this a few weeks ago.  I
would really LOVE to see some folks get together (i'll volunteer to help
out, but a member should lead the charge) and come up with an architecture
for this - there are many obvious systems we could copy.  As a module author,
it would be nice to have tighter integration with the core, without having
to become a part of the core :)

sterling