httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Like to release 1.3.27 soon
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2002 17:32:03 GMT
I'd like to release 1.3.27 soonish. I've just committed a change that
changes a default behavior of Apache with SysV shared memory scoreboards
(basically, the segment is no longer changed to the uid/gid of the
Apache child processes). This does not (in all tests by myself and others)
affect how Apache itself works, but there are some "add ons" that expect
this (broken) behavior. Feedback please.