httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: DAV failing on HEAD.
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:18:10 GMT
On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 06:48:51PM -0400, rbb@apache.org wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Sander Striker wrote:

Note that cadaver has a debug mode to show req/response which may help.

I also remembered just now that I had problems with DAV support until I
cleaned and recompiled my CVS working directory. Something fell outta sync
and everything was just falling over. If you haven't cleaned lately, then do
that for safety.

Cheers,
-g

--