httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Location of aaa rewrite
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 22:34:51 GMT
Please vote:

[ ] Check in aaa rewrite to 2.0.
[ ] Check in aaa rewrite to 2.1.

Please realize that I don't think it's possible to maintain
backwards compatibility due to the relevant Authoritative directives.
So, a vote for 2.0 means it is okay to break backwards compatibility.

Everyone is encouraged to vote.  I believe majority wins since this
isn't a code vote, but a policy one.  (But, if someone says that
vetos apply, fine, but we may end up with dueling vetos - which then
doesn't help anyone.)

*If* we decide to place aaa under 2.1, then we can have a vote and/or
discussion on how we will approach 2.1.  -- justin