httpd-dev mailing list archives

From josef.zell...@aon.at
Subject Memory leak with httpd V2.40/XalanC++ V1.3/Win2000
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:49:54 GMT
Hi!
I am using httpd V2.40 together wie XalanC V1.3 on a Win2000 machine for transforming xml
documents to html.

The problem is, if I am transforming xml documents (created in memory) and sending the output
directly to a browser-client (e.g.: mozilla...), the documents stays in memory...

But, if i am writing the html document to a file instead of sending it to a browser client,
the memory will be freed...

In case of big documents the memory grows up to several 100 MBs...

For sending the output to the client, i am using ap_rputs and for flushing ap_rflush...

Do i have to take care for something special if i use these functions?

thanks in regards,
josef

Versendet durch AonWebmail (www.jet2mail.at)