httpd-dev mailing list archives

From JHec...@t-online.de (J├╝rgen Heckel)
Subject [Win32]: LoadModule problems with 2.0.41-dev
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 05:31:22 GMT
Hi,
since two days I have problems starting Apache2. All LoadModule
directives _after_ the following line

prevent Apache2 from starting with this error:

F:\Apache2\bin>apache
Syntax error on line 177 of F:/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
LoadModule takes one argument, A Perl module

This line loads mod_deflate.so and should always be the last one.
If I change the order of loading mod_perl the next LoadModule will fail.

I compile the latest snapshots usually without problems (if nothing is
broken<g>).

Juergen