httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: cache_pq in right order??
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 04:18:17 GMT
On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> I have reason to believe that the cache_pq code isn't working quite right.
> I'm not sure why yet (and for all I know it's my fault since I touched
> that code last).  Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up.

Well, the good news is that the PQ seems to be in working order.  The main
bug was a single missing minus sign in *my* code (not the PQ).  Sheeeiitt.

Turns out, though, that the main reason the bug snuck in was because of
the funky API of change_priority(), which I'll probably change soonish.

Anyway, I'm pretty confident in the PQ code at this point.  :)  I still
need to test the remove() function and I need to make sure I didn't break
its iteraction with cache_cache.c in some unexpected way, but I don't
forsee any major problems.  I'll clean up the bits tomorrow.

--Cliff