httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: 2.0.40 -- again
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 19:53:33 GMT
At 09:07 AM 8/1/2002, you wrote:
> > The workaround that I put in yesterday will suffice for most
> > installations, but we'll need to revert to the previous poll
> > code in order to have a GA-ready server once again.
>Then remind me again why we're having a .40 release? If the only crietria is
>that it's been a while since the last one we shouldn't bother. Users won't
>follow blindly and we shouldn't release just for the sake of it.
>If the poll code will be fixed within a week why not wait for that to be
>done and then test that as the mainstay of a .40 release? That seems to make


"The Apache project considers 2.0.40 to be the best available version"

If it's anything else, let's have patience.


View raw message