httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "johannes m. richter" <johannes_rich...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: ldap
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2002 00:33:01 GMT
excuse me i am replying to such an old email - i was on vacation...

>Note I'm not in favor of experimental becoming a dumping ground for those
>things that just 'don't work'.  Experimental is good for those bits complete
>enough for some user testing, comments and other feedback.

this is what i really like about the apache group. it's just cool, they
know that they have users, that they should support users in some way and
not just dump their products out on the net. one can feel that they want
their things to be used.
just wanted get this out :-)
many many thanks and cheers to all the people who helped making _me_ ;)
such a nice webserver!!

nice evening,
johannes

--
Real programmers don't document. If it was hard
to write, it should be hard to understand.