httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jess M. Holle" <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Segmentation fault when downloading large files
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:49:28 GMT
Really?

I've built mod_jk v1.2.0 (i.e. from jtc 4.0.4 sources) against 2.0.40 on
Windows, Solaris, and AIX (and HP provides one for 2.0.39 on HPUX, but
hasn't gotten to 2.0.40 last I saw) -- though on AIX I had crashes until
Jeff Trawick helped me navigate the insanity of AIX linking (which the
2.0.40 build process did not reliably do out-of-the-box).

--
Jess Holle