httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: mod_cache trouble
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:21:03 GMT
I'll check on the time and date code to make sure it is all
clean.

Did you do a clean rebuild and maybe pickup some fixes that
the previous build had missed? I usually find that odd events
like this can be chalked up to having missed compiling a file...

I'm not suprised it works "mostly". mod_disk_cache needs some
work (as does mod_file_cache, though a little less so...). You
should start seeing fixes appearing soon. My goal is to get the
caching code out of experimental...

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein