httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Move AUTH_LDAP to /experimental (was: authentication rewrite)
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:38:10 GMT
rbb@apache.org wrote:

> I am very much against putting more modules into the standard server.

I think such a decision should be based on whether it is desirable for
core Apache to offer certain features, not whether there are many or few
modules in the core.

Remember that putting more modules into the server makes life easier for
end users. As long as those modules support a core set of functionality
that can be expected of a webserver, they should be included.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm
	"There's a moon