httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Request for change
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:32:02 GMT
Peter Van Biesen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> frequently I get error messages like :
>
> [Fri Aug 23 10:00:34 2002] [error] [client 193.53.20.96] no acceptable
> variant: /opt/httpd/error/HTTP_NOT_FOUND.html.var, refe[etc]
>
> Would it be possible to include in the logmessage wich variant it is
> looking for ?

That might be a little complicated because the negotiation can be along
several dimensions.  If you know that language is the problem, you can
log the Accept-Language header in the access log.  And you can eliminate
this error entirely by imposing your own judgement using the
ForceLanguagePriority directive.

Joshua.