httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aryeh Katz" <ar...@vasco.com>
Subject help with input filters
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:54:05 GMT
I was wondering if someone could give me a hand with input filters.
I tried to write my own filter (CONNECTION), but ap_get_brigade never came
back with APR_SUCCESS. Why?
I then tried using mod_case_filter_in. In this case, ap_get_brigade returned
APR_SUCCESS twice (for one request), but both time the bucket was the
EOS bucket. The third time (for the same request), ap_get_brigade failed.
Needless to say, the content was not modified.
Yet, I tried the ssl module, and there ap_get_brigade worked fine (proven both
by attaching to a debugger, and sniffing the network traffic).
Can someone tell me what I need to do in order to get the request from an
input filter.
Thanks
---
Aryeh Katz