httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <i...@apache.org>
Subject Looking for some help developing a MPM
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 00:06:43 GMT
ok..
Ive just spent ~1 day bringing the state-threads MPM up to the current
apache level. now it does compile, but it is segfaulting.. so it isn't
'usable' per se..
I'd like to commit it as-is into the experimental MPM directory in the
hopes that other people can have a look at it and help me debug
it/getting it into a fit enough state so we can actually see if it is
worth taking further.

any volunteers ???

if so I'll add it, otherwise it will gather a bit of dust on my local
src tree.

you will have to have the state threads library installed on your
machine. http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=38507

regards
Ian