httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ask Bjoern Hansen <...@develooper.com>
Subject Re: mod_cache trouble
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:56:09 GMT
On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:

> > Are you using the most recent head build of 2.0? There was a
> > fix applied recently to the header handling for mod_disk_cache.
> >
> > I am currently doing some work on the caching code, so I'll
> > look into this. Please let me know if you are on the latest
> > code.

FWIW; it mostly works for me now.  I'm not entirely sure why it
didn't before (and still doesn't for the nntp site in the previous
example).  I figure I'm lacking some understanding of how mod_cache
is dealing with the headers.  (Need to read through the code again).

Btw, the Age: header inserted by mod_cache seems to be in
microseconds or something like that (instead of seconds).

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://www.askbjoernhansen.com/ !try; do();