httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Thom May <t...@planetarytramp.net>
Subject Re: [Patch] remove hardcoded path to scoreboard
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:03:53 GMT
* Justin Erenkrantz (jerenkrantz@apache.org) wrote :
> On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 08:14:30PM +0100, Thom May wrote:
> > As the title says. I've been running into this problem on numerous debian
> > installs.
>
> I believe this patch may not work on Win32 and Netware.  Hint:
> look at where DEFAULT_REL_RUNTIMEDIR is defined.  -- justin
Ok, so can we create a valid ap_config_layout.h for Win32/OS2 ?
The unix one is generated at configure time, but I'm not in possesion of a
windows machine - let alone one with a compiler on - so I'm totally clueless
how the build works on those platforms.

-Thom
--
Thom May -> thom@planetarytramp.net

US elections:
For those of you fearing that the rest of the world might be making fun
of the US because of this: Rest assured, we are.