httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Thom May <t...@planetarytramp.net>
Subject Re: Looking for some help developing a MPM
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 16:41:01 GMT
* Ryan Bloom (rbb@covalent.net) wrote :
> [...]

As I understand it, this is the situation, yes.
However, since the state threads library is dual license, we can quite
happily ignore the GPL.
-Thom
--
Thom May -> thom@planetarytramp.net

"We shall not make Britain's mistakes. Too wise to try to rule the world,
we shall merely own it".
--Ludwell Denny