httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: Looking for some help developing a MPM
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2002 21:40:21 GMT

Before you commit, 2 quick questions.  Did you take the MPM directly
from the Accelerating Apache Project and port it to the most recent
code?  Does it still rely on the same State Threads library?

If the answer to either of these is yes, then we need to seriously
consider the license implications.  The State Threads library is dual
licensed MPL and GPL.

I have been unable to find the MPM on-line or the license that it is
under.

I just want to be sure that we don't commit something that shouldn't be
in our CVS repo.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom
rbb@covalent.net           rbb@apache.org