httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: 2.0.40 -- again
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 14:07:12 GMT
> The workaround that I put in yesterday will suffice for most
> installations, but we'll need to revert to the previous poll
> code in order to have a GA-ready server once again.

Then remind me again why we're having a .40 release? If the only crietria is
that it's been a while since the last one we shouldn't bother. Users won't
follow blindly and we shouldn't release just for the sake of it.

If the poll code will be fixed within a week why not wait for that to be
done and then test that as the mainstay of a .40 release? That seems to make
sense.

david



Mime
View raw message