httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.40 -- again
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:45:17 GMT
Ian Holsman <ianh@apache.org> writes:

> with the recent fix to apr_poll's memory leak we can start this ball
> rolling again..

We'll need to state that it can't be used with > x Listen statements
or explain how to build APR to allow more descriptors with no memory
leak in apr_poll.

> I'll tag the 2.0.40 as the existing stuff tagged + this poll.
>
> is there any other small patches which need/should go into 40 since I
> last tagged ?

Looking at it from the other side: Why not tag HEAD?  Was there
extensive testing done on IANH_PRE1_2040 that you don't want to put at
risk?  Is there anything in particular after IANH_PRE1_2040 that you
don't think is ready to release?  It has been a while since your tag,
and *just speaking personally* I'd prefer that any extra testing I do
encompass all the recent changes.

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...