httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: CacheRoot
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:11:39 GMT
On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Oden Eriksson wrote:

> On Thursday 18 July 2002 19.54, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > Since stuff like "CacheRoot" moved from mod_proxy into mod_disk_cache, that
> > should be reflected in the documentation.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Since there where no responce on this, I have to repeat it...

There are, I believe, many problems with the current mod_proxy
documentation.  Unfortunately, I have the feeling that nobody hanging out
on the documentation list knows the proxy well enough to fix them.  I
fixed a few of the more egregious problems last month, but I'm guessing
there are many more.

Contributions welcome.

Joshua.