httpd-dev mailing list archives

From James Tait <JT...@wyrddreams.demon.co.uk>
Subject Writing a module: any way to confirm content delivery?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:12:02 GMT
Hi all,

I'm writing a custom module for Apache 1.3.26 for a client, to perform
authentication/authorisation checks against their back-end.  Since this
also handles credit card funds handling, we have a requirement to ensure
that the requested file was successfully delivered to the client, so that
we can send a message to the back-end to commit the previously reserved funds.

My question is a simple one: how can I check that the file requested by the
client was delivered successfully?  Is there a function in the module that
is called *after* the file has been served?

Cheers,

JT
--
| James Tait                         | ICQ# 17834893                      |