httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pane <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: time for a 2.0.40 me thinks
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 18:14:26 GMT
Bill Stoddard wrote:

>>William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

>>>Agreed.  They are in or out.  BPane... any new news on profiling with
>>>busec values?
>>>

>>No news; I don't expect that I'll be able to work on this
>>for a while.
>>
>>--Brian
>>

>Where and when was the post that described this proposal?  I'd like to take
>a look. Is there a patch?

There's no patch that I know of, but here's the thread with wrowe's
original proposal for the binary microseconds design:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apr-dev&m=102376298728487&w=2

With the big batch of changes that I made last week, almost all
of the time-related code in the httpd now uses the new macros--
apr_time_sec(), apr_time_usec(), etc--instead of multiplying and
dividing by 1,000,000 directly.  Hopefully that will make it
easier to try out a new time representation.

--Brian