httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject when to whack exports.c (to handle weird cases)
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:05:39 GMT
A little bird told me that exports.c is not automatically regenerated
if you remove a header file.  You have to manually remove exports.c or
run "make extraclean."

The normal user would probably think that "make clean" would clean up
any such issues.  Does anybody care?  If so, it should be sufficient
to edit server/Makefile.in and change it to something like this:

  CLEAN_TARGETS = <existing crap> exports.c export_vars.h
  EXTRACLEAN_TARGETS =

It seems reasonable to me that "make clean" should take care of this.
Any counteropinions?

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...