httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean-Jacques Clar" <JJC...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Linux and the worker model
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:50:46 GMT
I built with the default configuration first (no mpm switch),
then using the worker mpm. That was the mistake.
The define for AP_MPM_USES_POD was probably still alive in my console.

Building using the mpm switch for worker model first works fine.

Thanks,

JJ

>>> rbb@ntrnet.net 06/20/02 11:54AM >>>

They should both be there.  The version in mpm_common is for MOST
mpms,
but worker uses a different set of functions.  If you worker MPM
headers
are actually defining AP_MPM_USES_POD, then there is a problem with
the
source.  The version in CVS does not define this for worker.

Ryan

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Jean-Jacques Clar wrote:

> I am building 2.0.39, but it was the same thing with 2.0.35.

> On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 09:09:45AM -0600, Jean-Jacques Clar wrote:
> > There are errors when building 2.0.x on Linux RH7.3 with the
worker

> Which version of 2.0 exactly?
>
> -aaron

Ryan Bloom                            rbb@apache.org