httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Are we +1 for 1.3.26 and 2.0.38?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:15:46 GMT
-1 for 1.3.26.  The -f parameter appears to be broken at least on
NetWare.  The addition of the 'F' (uppercase) parameter in the argument
list of getopt() looks like it is conflicting with the 'f' (lowercase)
parameter.  When I remove the 'F' parameter, -f starts working again.
I'm still looking at it but it looks like the 'F' (uppercase) stole the
':' from the 'f' (lowercase) parameter.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> wrowe@rowe-clan.net Tuesday, June 18, 2002 5:02:31 PM >>>
Fast feedback to irc://irc.openprojects.net/#apr channel, or simply
reply here.
This isn't a long vote, say, the next 15-30 minutes.

The files were all synced by 4:30 pm, not sufficient for the mirrors,
but as
good as we are going to get to put these releases in eager users'
hands.

Bill