httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: [TEST PLEASE!!] apache 1.3 and 2.0 nearing release
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:43:00 GMT
I have built and run some preliminary tests for both 1.3.25 and 2.0.39
for NetWare and both seem to check out OK.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> Monday, June 17, 2002
11:40:30 PM >>>
Win32 and Netware should both be working [actually, win32 worked like a
champ,
great job Cliff!  Only hassle was the signedness issue I mentioned.]

As it turns out we can trust Win32 on this one to return ERANGE.  Now
we had
to make a call on Netware, and since we needed to get this rolled and
out the
door, we opted to trust the Watcom docs that they return ERANGE as
well.
Hope to hear confirmation that that was a safe assumption.

Bill