httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean-Jacques Clar" <JJC...@novell.com>
Subject On using the pq code:
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:35:51 GMT
On using the pq code:
I currently have it crashing in cache_pq_pop after only few refresh of
a cache entry,
I am trying to fix it.
cache_pq_remove() -> cache_pq_pop()->page fault

Jean-Jacques

>>> ianh@apache.org 06/13/02 09:45AM >>>
Arnauld Dravet wrote:
> Yup i know it's a work-in-progress ... I'm just trying to use it :)
Is there
> anyone who got mod_mem_cache actually working ?

it's working for flat-files at the moment. the problem with the
mem-cache is that it expects the >whole< message to be in the first
brigade (in order to calculate the size of it)
now the proxy code currently splits it out into multiple brigades
(which
is perfectly legal for it to do) which means mod_mem_cache can't
calculate the size of it.. so it passes..

it's on my todo list to fix this..
but your welcome to patch it,
or try mod_disk_cache, as I don't think it has this limitation.

--ian

Oh.. is anyone using the new PQ code.. i'd like to know if it is
working
better than what was out there before

http://www.jaguNET.com/