httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: mod_mem_cache segfault
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:26:13 GMT
On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> > I made a mistake in the analysis below.  I can see cache_pq_remove() is
> > not removing the object from the PQ in some cases. I think the problem
> > may be in cache_pq_pop() but I haven't quite figured out how this
> > function is supposed to work...

Okay, well, in talking to Ian and from the impression I get from Bill,
it could take a while to shake the bugs out of this code and stop these
segfaults.  So with Ian's agreement, I'm going to punt the PQ code out of
2.0.39, and we'll include it in 2.0.40.  Thanks Bill for your debugging
efforts today!

--Cliff