httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/generators mod_cgi.c
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:17:48 GMT
On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Aaron Bannert wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 09:26:27AM -0700, Brian Pane wrote:
> > Thanks for the quick fix.  Time for a 2.0.38 release?
>
> +1

We need to check all of our handlers for this, and we need to remove the
comment in the core that continues to say that handlers are broken if they
send down the body for a headers_only request.

What about the HEAD thing?  Are we *sure* we can blame it on FreeBSD's
new release?  Shouldn't we account for it somehow?

--Cliff