httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 03:16:59 GMT
On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Ryan Bloom wrote:

> > So... why a showstopper? Why hold up .37? Let's hear it.

Guys, chill.  If I could have released .37 last week, don't you think I
would have?  But the damned thing wouldn't even work on Windows until mere
days ago.  So now it's tidy up a few issues and .37 will be out by Friday.

I'm of the opinion that intermediate alpha releases are useless.  If you
want to do them, be my guest, but I'm sure as hell not going to waste my
time supporting them.  Go for it if you think it's valuable.  I don't.

--Cliff