httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Heinrich Götzger <goetz...@gmx.net>
Subject problems building modules with 2.0.36
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 20:45:45 GMT
Hi,

I discovered problems today with building and compiling some own modules
for httpd 2.0.36 on a SuSE 7.2 Box.

The Server runs fine.

Using apxs brought some things which I'm not clear on (I'm not a perl
Guru):

$ echo `./apxs -q CC`
gcc
$ echo `./apxs -q TARGET`
httpd

it goes wrong for CFLAGS_SHLIB, LD_SHLIB, LDFLAGS_SHLIB, LIBS_SHLIB
$ echo `./apxs -q CFLAGS_SHLIB`
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at ./apxs line 278.
echo `./apxs -q LD_SHLIB`
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at ./apxs line 278.
$ echo `./apxs -q LDFLAGS_SHLIB`
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at ./apxs line 278.
$ echo `./apxs -q LIBS_SHLIB`
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at ./apxs line 278.

However I'm not clear if I did it all correct because I just want to
know how it works basicly.

Furtheron I discovered a typo:
May it be the case that there is a typo in
'srclib/apr-util/include/apr_uri.h'

the line
#include <apr_network_io.h>
should read