httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <>
Subject Re: Are we +1 for 1.3.26 and 2.0.38?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 02:01:47 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <> wrote:

> At 06:02 PM 6/18/2002, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>> Fast feedback to irc:// channel, or simply reply
>> here.
>> This isn't a long vote, say, the next 15-30 minutes.
> jwoolley, pier, brian pane, (me) all +1 by IRC
> Continuing the tally for a few more minutes.

Confirmed to be running on MacOS/X without any apparent problem. For the URL
stuff (now that the router seems to be fixed), I will check back tomorrow,
but from few tests I've made, I suspect it's allright...

[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with
the readability of PostScript. [Jamie Zawinski - DNA Lounge - San Francisco]

View raw message