httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: tarballs are up for testing
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:29:31 GMT
"Cliff Woolley" <jwoolley@virginia.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> Hmm.. Just downloaded the tarball and the ./configure script runs
>> fine... The only thing I noticed is that if instead of running the
>> shipped "./configure", I regenerate it with autoconf-2.53, then it
>> complains in all possible sort of ways...
>
> Via buildconf, you mean?  What kinds of things do you see?

WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'
WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.

WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template without
WARNING: `acconfig.h':

WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_MAIN], 1,
WARNING:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])

WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the
WARNING: documentation.

    Pier