httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [TEST PLEASE!!] apache 1.3 and 2.0 nearing release
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:58:17 GMT
At 04:41 PM 6/20/2002, you wrote:
>Hi Bill,
>
> > Well it's been that way since I created the .dsp file.  We can look for
> > both inc32 and include,
> > both libpaths out32dll and (???).  And check bin for .exe's.  That doesn't
> > bother me at all.
>ok, was my fault:
>I moved to another build machine, and on my old one I had the paths to
>openssl entered in the IDE, so the files were always found...

Doesn't matter.  I suspect you are right, that other folks are using very
common
alternate paths of openssl/include[/openssl] and openssl/??? for binaries
(such as openssl.exe) and openssl/??? for the debug and release libraries.

What would those paths be for your installation, and how did you come to
those paths (e.g. which doc or install utility?)

Bill