httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: How much effort to get Apache working with Mingw?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:51:02 GMT
Einar...

This has been on my to-do for 3 years ;)  Thanks for taking up the challenge.

If we could set up an evening next week or over the weekend, perhaps we have
an informal Win32/mingw hackathon on irc://irc.openprojects.net/ #apr channel
to trade ideas with anyone interested in attacking this, and turn around
working
1.3 and 2.0 build methods.

The problem with mingw has been the lack of libtool/autoconf/automake/m4
support, but I'm hoping to hear that the situation has improved over time :)

Bill