httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Build error 2.0.39 w/SSL on Win2K
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:13:27 GMT
At 08:51 AM 6/19/2002, Dwayne Miller wrote:
>Okay then.  That looks like it might be a good place to start looking. But
>it looks like it might be a problem with the distribution as this file
>contains dependancies on other distributed files... or, the win32
>environments must be set up to include bison and related utilties.  And
>I'm not even sure where to retrieve win32 versions of bison, sed, lex,
>yacc, etc

http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/ ... I will add a note to this effect
["shouldn't be required,
however you can find these tools..."] in the win_compiling.html.en docs.

devstudio projects exported for nmake often carry create-dir-foo.  These
relationships
can toggle a rebuild JUST BECAUSE the directory date stamp is off.  Bleck.
I suspect if we change the directory foo, you shouldn't be regenerating
anymore.